Thursday, July 15, 2010

No title

Lama nye tak update....antara sebab nya busy dgn work. It's not easy to go into a business where you think it's quite feasible, and yet your management dont want to take risk. And you have hell of a time writing to convinve them in the paper.

My beloved cat, Abey, passed away end of May. Due to skin cancer, he had to be put to sleep. It was such a hard decision, which I can never have the strength to make. So my dad did. I was so sad and distraught sampai there was a time I was hyper ventilating. I could hardly breathe. Masa tu hubby was drib=ving and consoling me. Suddenly i was grasping for air, sampai hubby terpaksa berhenti emergency tepi highway. I think i cried too hard. Is there such a thing.... crying too hard? When tok ma passed away, takde la nangis seteruk ni. I miss Abey until now. Couldnt bring myself to look at his pic. Huhu. Every night before i fall asleep, I would think of Abey. Ramai kata, Abey pegi sbb nak kasi aku baby. *Sobs*

Lagi satu reason tak update sbb aku bosan giler dgn blogspot biler nak upload pic. Why do they want to make it difficult to rearrange pics in a post. Blah!

No comments: